We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral I & II not running in December 2013 - alernatives?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
32 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Coral I & II not running in December 2013 - alernatives?

Having booked an paid for an 8D Galapagos tour for December 2013 much earlier in the year, just got the devastating news that the boats are not running in December due to undefined "operational issues". We are now frantically searching for another boat with comparable islands (for 2 adults). Any suggestions? Many thanks.

Enchanted Expeditions
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Galapagos For You
Horseback Riding Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
850 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral I & II not running in December 2013 - alernatives?

I would contact an agent like happygringo.com and explain exactly what is important to you. Let them do the work of finding you options. All the boats do different itineraries on alternate weeks so they will need to know where you were going to find something similar. Most of us do not have the information on which itinerary is on which week so its difficult to make a recommendation. They will also know what is available.

This assumes you have managed to extract your money back from the company you booked with and are not limited to the alternatives they offer you.

Dave Peters

DP Software

Cambridge
Level Contributor
32 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral I & II not running in December 2013 - alernatives?

Have got the agent on the case...but thanks.

3. Re: Coral I & II not running in December 2013 - alernatives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:19