We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Richmond, BC,
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

My husband and I would like to take this tour.

Is Sept. a good month to go? Has anybody taken this tour with Globus?? Any information will be appreciated. Must see places in PERU.

Peru traveller (AMS)

new york
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

September is a good month. I have never used any tour group as I prepare my own itinerary.

Council Bluffs
Level Contributor
30 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

I have not taken this tour with Globus but have toured with them in Egypt and Greece. Everything was well planned and the guides were very Knowledgeable and helpful. They supplied everything promised. We were more then satisfied with the company.

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Hi,

Did you take this Globus trip? I am considering it for June. I at first was considering OAT, but the forums list many problems.

Many thanks.

4. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 12:28
Lancshire
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Nice tour but a bit too pricey for me, I had something similar for less than a half or does it include the international flight tickets?

6. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 12:28
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

GLOBUS just sub-contracts with locals...very pricey

Do better going direct with www.peruforless.com

Have fun either way...

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Or Kuoda, Pachamama Explorers, Llama Path, etc.

Miami
Level Contributor
122 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Consider Kuoda Tours. They are a local company in Cusco so they are available if you need anything. They are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and you can tailor your trip however you want. Prices are very competitive. If you use them, I guarantee you won't regret it! We traveled with them in July and it was one of the best trips we have ever taken. Very personalized service and they make sure you are having the best experience possible in Peru!

Lancshire
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Globus 10day tour Legacy of the Incas

Thank you for letting me know, Gone Travelin, then OAT's it's not such a bad price!