We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8-person group, 2 weeks

seattle/yokohama
6 posts
Save Topic
8-person group, 2 weeks

We'll be in Peru for two weeks this April (next month), and our initial group of 3 has ballooned to 8!!

There's no doubt that this trip is going to be amazing, but I'm wondering how ridiculous it's going to be trying to procure sleeping and transportation arrangements.

Any advice on the best way to get a group of 8 from Lima --> Ica --> Arequipa --> Cuzco?

I thank you in advance for your time!

-J

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8-person group, 2 weeks

www.peruforless.com can set things up cheaply

Bus www.cruzdelsur.com.pe Lima Ica Arequipa

Fly Arequipa Cusco best or bus not as great

Pay more for the VIP seats they are best...

seattle/yokohama
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 8-person group, 2 weeks

Thanks for your reply Gwovadis~

On the bus site that you provided, it seems to be the same ticket for both

Lima --> Ica

AND

Lima --> Arequipa

Can we simply purchase one ticket for Lima --> Areq. and stay a few nights in Ica, or will we need separate tickets for each portion of the journey?

Thanks again!

Miami
Level Contributor
122 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8-person group, 2 weeks

the 5 of us traveled this same route with a stop in Colca Canyon to see the condors and actually started our 16 night tour with a 4 night cruise on the Amazon. Kuoda Tours planned everything from start to finish. I know that I could not have booked it myself and saved any money. Kuoda is very competitively priced and they have excellent service! We were picked up everywhere we went on time by excellent drivers and guides always with a smile and cold bottles of water in hand and transported privately in well maintained and clean vehicles! Mery is the owner of the company and she ensures 100 percent customer satisfaction. We started as a party of 4 and added the 5th a week before we departed and Mery made it happen. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. If you need any information, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am always willing to answer any questions.

N.California
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 8-person group, 2 weeks

Cultural Immersion, Cusco, specializes in small groups with very interesting itineraries geared for your group. E-mail them at info@Inkastravel.com. The website is Inkastravel.com.

5. Re: 8-person group, 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 20:17