We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

I will be on a tour for most of my trip to Peru and will end up in Lima. I'd like to stay along the coast at a beach near Lima for a few days since the rest of my trip is adventure oriented. Can anyone recommend a beautiful place that isn't necessarily going to break the bank AND an easy bus ride from Lima?

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,530 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

Lima city is right on the coast. You can see the ocean from many places, like San Isidro, Miraflores and Barranco.

Summer has ended, so all the beaches near Lima will be absolutely empty.

This Easter weekend is the end of the summer season for most people.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

www.secondhomeperu.com

would be my choice...

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

Do you have a suggestion that's under $75 USD that's in a safe area that we can walk to nightlife and restaurants. We need it for only one night.... maybe in town than?

4. Re: Recommendation for beach hotel near Lima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 06:24