We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cusco-lima flight on star peru

St. Petersburg...
1 post
Save Topic
cusco-lima flight on star peru

I am trying to book a flight on starperu from cusco to lima and the website is sooo phony. some boxes do not work, you can't type anything in them.... sooo difficult. it took me 2 hrs to try, still, no success

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,890 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cusco-lima flight on star peru

I just picked a random day in August and proceeded through the entire booking except for finalizing it without any problems.

What credit card are you trying to book with? I know most websites for Peru prefer Visa and it also has to be "Verified by Visa" in order to work.

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cusco-lima flight on star peru

Try a different browser, are you on a real computer or a mobile device? Clear your temporary files also.

Some past posts have suggested you need to use an email from a provider that isn't hotmail or yahoo, not sure if this is really true.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cusco-lima flight on star peru

I had to use a laptop instead of an iPad last night. They also did not like my MasterCard. But my capital one visa went through without issue. Quick and easy process.

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cusco-lima flight on star peru

I was able to book through the StarPeru flight using a visa card, the same card that Peruvian Airlines kept on rejecting. As mentioned before, you do need to have you cared registered with "Verified by Visa".

5. Re: cusco-lima flight on star peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 06:18