We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star Peru change fees

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
20,991 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Star Peru change fees

I wanted to change our flight time and got this message from a customer service rep. Anyone care to translate before I call them? Does this mean they won't tell me the fare difference until I show in in person?

"a pleasure to greet you at the same time indicate that according to the regulations of all our flight tickets are procemiento , if you want to make a date change will have to pay a charge of $ 17.7 updated fare difference as when changing flight must verify the new availability for the flight of 14 August 1212 do not have the same rate at which you purchased your ticket so apply the difference , this amount can not be shown in this way by procedures and policies airline , that amount would only be given in Peru office star .

Confirm if required to make the change and take up space once it is in our country must make payments these the can at the airport have an office that is open 24 hours."

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
20,991 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Star Peru change fees

.... my flight is for Aug 14 2014... but I think that was a typo on their part...

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
20,991 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Star Peru change fees

I am glad to report their US call center was helpful and fluent in English. They quoted me the exact change fees - only about $30 per person. However, payment must be made in person when I arrive to the airport. Got an email confirmation for the new itinerary when still on the line with the rep.

I guess I am just used to making these changes online for US airlines. But this wasn't too painful.

3. Re: Star Peru change fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16