We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaccination

Burbank, California
7 posts
Save Topic
Vaccination

Hi everyone! We are going on the tour for 1 week to Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu at the end of August. It will be me, my hubby and 18 y/o son. I am really torn about the vaccination. On one hand, I really want to be protected as much as possible, on another, I do not want to inject a bunch of live and dead vaccines, that could potentially have their own side effects, into our bodies, just for going on a short vacation. In your opinion, what are the absolute necessary vaccines we should do before our trip? Thanks so much!

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,589 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vaccination

You say "the vaccination". Which vaccination?

What does your doctor or the CDC say?

I cant advise, as I don't know your medical histories, nor am I qualified.....

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
13,556 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vaccination

Vaccination for what?

Whatever it is you are worried about, the last place you want to go for advice is random strangers on a travel site on the internet. Go to your doctor. If they are not familiar with travel medicine, have them refer you to a nearby travel clinic.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
628 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vaccination

Go to a travel doctor - all 3 of you. The doctor will have access to your medical histories and can advise you.

4. Re: Vaccination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16