We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for 5

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels for 5

I am traveling to peru next summer. My husband and I have 3 kids who will be 9,10 and 13 at the time of travel. I am having a hard time finding hotels to accommodate the 5 of us. Any suggestions for Lima, Cusco, Puno and Aripiqua?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels for 5

There are hundreds of hotels in Cusco, and more than enough in Puno, Arequipa and Lima. I can't imagine finding a room can be a problem.

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,146 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels for 5

You might need to book two rooms - if the problem is finding a hotel with beds for 5 in one room. One parent with two of the children, the other with the third one.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,147 posts
473 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels for 5

Or get adjoining rooms

4. Re: Hotels for 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 07:16