We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

Las Vegas, NV
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

We stayed at Rumi Punku. Very helpful staff, great breakfast, free internet, good security, good location -- easy walking to Plaza de Armas or San Blas, just down the street from Jack's Cafe. When we returned from Inca Trail, they had brought our bags out of storage & put in our room, waiting for us. Don't know Los Marqueses.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

I stayed at Los Marquesas and it was fine also. Free breakfast with omelettes to order, free internet, good location, safe.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
99 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

I stayed at the Los Marqueses twice last March and it was very good.

I didn't feel well ath the beginning and the staff helped me a lot.

The location is very good and the hotel as a very pleasant atmosphere,just remember to ask for big room becasue they have also very small rooms that you can hardly move there.

Ask for the room on the first floor.

new york
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

I stayed at rumi punku. They will pick you up at the airport for free and greet you with coca tea. Breakfast is also included. Great service, clean and close to plaza de armas and san blas.

5. Re: Los Marqueses or Rumi Punku?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 14:21