We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
260 reviews
Save Topic
Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

I followed the advice of some travellers and am looking at the flights on traficoperu.com

the roundtrip for my dates on LAN airlines is $117 Lima to Cuzco and back.

Same quote is for Taca.

There has been lots of discussion of Lan and Taca adding 178USD to the flight ticket which was purchased with a peruvian rate (I think Taca calls it Promo)

Should I simply ignore these rates on Trafico peru, does it mean that they are meant for Peruvian?

thank you

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

I went into the TraficoPeru website and saw the US117.00 for a random date May 27th and May 30th

I went into Lan website and with the same dates was US155.55 base rate only for peruvians and it says that they will charge an extra US 177.00 if you are not peruvian.

So yes I am sure the rate is only for peruvians. What I do not understand is how TraficoPeru can be less expensive than Lan....?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

I was afraid of this, thank you for helping me

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

You are welcome!

4. Re: Trafico peru? - pls.help clarify

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 19:15