We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

It would seem that they don't ....At least that is what I am finding out by trying to naviate around on their website.

No options for PM to Cuzco itinerary, but why?

Anyway, I'll just have to go with another airline. I just kinda liked the sound of the words "Peruvian Airlines", and they haven't any negatitivy on this forun that I can remember.

bummed Charlotte

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

No... www.lan.com or www.starperu.com are your choices.

Edited: 12 February 2012, 06:36
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
444 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

TACA recently started flying this too and you might find their rates are less expensive even at the rates that foreigners can buy.

Regarding Peruvian Airlines, they have the worst flying record of any of these other airlines in Peru. In August the government actually suspended their operations for what originally was going to be 90 days but then ended up being shorter than this because there were concerns regarding the safety of their aircraft and had to go through inspection. Travelers were left scrambling to purchase new flights at the last minute and in some cases had no choice but to purchase much more expensive LAN flights as that was the only other alternative with similar schedules depending on the flight route. As far as things like flight delays they are also the worst airline in Peru and have more delays than any of the other airlines. Their record in the last few months since they were allowed to start flying again has been a bit better but you are much better off avoiding them at all costs IMO.

Colorado
Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

I thought I read somewhere that the were one of the better ones.

I'll steer clear of them, for sure. Thanks for setting me straight. I'll stick with LAN for my domestic flights.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

Nothing wrong with StarPeru.

5. Re: does Peruvian airlines flies from P. Maldanando to Cuzco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 10:45