We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

Has anyone ever done Llama Path's horse riding tour to Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca pucara and Tambomachay? How did you like it? Was it worth it?

Just trying to look for something a bit different and fun for the kids (my husband and I will be traveling with kids ages 13 and 11.)

Thanks!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

Never mind, they just contacted me and informed me that they no longer offer that tour. Not sure of any other companies that do?

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

Not sure if this is any help but I contacted a nuimber of operators for a horse riding tour from Cusco to Moray and Maras and ended up going with Rancho el Chalan who offered a good price, inc transfer and seem to be reputable, that said I've not been on my trip yet.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

That does look like a good tour--thanks for the tip!

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

No problems, if you go before June let me know how you get on. Rachel

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

Unfortunately, I'm not going until June myself!

6. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2013, 07:05
Cusco
Level Contributor
250 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

There are also horse riding people who hang about outside Qenqo and Sacasyhuaman. They will take you for a ride and they are who most agencies use anyway. These are the people that actually own the horses.

8. Re: Llama Path Horse Riding Tour to Sacsayhuaman? Recommended?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:16