We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mtn bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
RapidCity,SD
Level Contributor
28 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Mtn bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines

We will be in Cusco for 2 days in early October 2014. Four of us want to do the mountain bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines. Do we need to book this in advance? Or can we just find a tour company in the plaza when we get to Cusco--that will arrange this the day before we want to go? I have inquired online from a few companies and they want me to wire them the money for deposit (it's a $45+ fee for the wire). Or 18% surcharge on credit card and no refund of the money if we have to cancel due to illness. I prefer not to do this and just pay when we get there. Will we have any problems finding availability when we get there? Are there plenty of tour companies that offer biking to Maras & Moray?

Thanks

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
918 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mtn bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines

You can definitely reserve this when you get there.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
311 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mtn bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines

does this apply of middle of June?

also how strenuous is this ride ie how much uphill pedaling.

3. Re: Mtn bike ride tour to Maras, Moray & Salt Mines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:17