We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Trav

Orangevale...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Trav

Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Travels Online also known as Peru Travels Online?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Peru
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Trav

I'd suggest you use the search bar for that agency since there are at least 10-12 threads. Good luck.

Sydney
Level Contributor
103 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Trav

Hi

My wife and I have come back after a ten day tour of Peru

Legit company, great communication, almost flawless arrangements( had one hiccup where the operator supposed to pick us up didn't show up, but they recovered well.)

Moderate hotels, but very comfortable, good English speaking guides..in particular the guide at Machu Pichu was excellent.

Received everywhere and almost babied to make sure we didn't miss a tour or have trouble with hotel check in or whatever.

Look if you are a middle of the road traveller..ie comfortable but not five star..I'd recommend SATO.

They can customise the tour so if you do want 5 star they might be able to do that sort of thing as well.

When i booked I asked about SATO here and got no reply,( though there are some old threads.)

Let me reassure you that they are a legit company and we certainly found them overall professional and competent.

I'd use them again if I were headed toward that neck of the woods.

3. Re: Has anyone booked a tour to Peru through South American Trav

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:15