We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisac or Chinchero District

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgewater, New...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pisac or Chinchero District

I will be taking a Private tour of Sacred Valley from Cusco ending at Ollanta on August 19th. Seeing the road map and itineraries received, I cannot do both Pisac and Chinchero district, need to choose ONE.

Any suggestion on which one I should visit. Thanks.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pisac or Chinchero District

Do you have another day to go to Pisac? It's easy to do on your own. Then you can do Chinchero, Moray, Salineras and Ollantaytambo on one day.

If you are going on a private tour of course it is possible to do all of them. Even some group tours do all. It will take longer as you probably saw from the map Pisac is in a different direction. My guess is the private tour wants to take you to some places for lunch and shopping (no doubt on commission) rather than sightseeing as you may prefer.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 23:02
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
13,996 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pisac or Chinchero District

If you really have only one day, do Pisac. You could also do either Pisac or Chinchero/Moray/Salineras as day trips from either Cusco or Ollanta.

3. Re: Pisac or Chinchero District

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16