We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

Quick question - I am thinking to buy my Cusco to Puno tourist bus tickets with www.inkaexpressbus.com, I was wondering if anyone has used it too booked their tickets recently? Is it a scammer? Thanks.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
17,871 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

They are a travel agency. They don't run buses. They'll buy you a ticket on a bus run by someone else.

Cuenca, Ecuador
Level Contributor
284 posts
104 reviews
2. Re: www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

assuming you are referring to the tourist bus .... why not buy the ticket directly from the source ? inkaexpress.com ... $50 plus 3.50 charge ..

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

I have now bought my tickets from inkaexpress.com but out of curiosity if anyone ever used this inkaexpressbus.com to buy their tickets? they don't seems like a scammer, they have got a proper website and their staff will respond within an hour ..

4. Re: www.inkaexpressbus.com - a legit website for buying tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2017, 05:17