We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Expeditions--Excellent Way to Experience the Amazon

Which Iquitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CKF
CT
Level Contributor
5 posts
295 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Expeditions--Excellent Way to Experience the Amazon

My husband and I splurged in order to travel for 3 nights on the Amazon with Aqua Expeditions in July 2011. They proved to be highly professional and we enjoyed every minute! All staff was exceedingly helpful, especially the restaurant staff, who went out of their way to explain the amazing meals prepared by the first-class chef. The rooms are immaculate and quite roomy. A representative met us at the Iquitos airport and helped us with luggage before taking us on a short tour of Iquitos. Then we boarded and received a brief orientation before dinner. All meals were plentiful and delicious. The guides were fantastic at letting us know what the plan was for each day and had eagle eyes when spotting wildlife. Daniel and Ricardo were very knowledgeable about all the flora and fauna. We were quite satisfied with all the activities we did in the three days and that seemed like enough because there was a lot of sitting and riding in the skiff (as opposed to hiking). Although this is an expensive trip, we felt it was worth it.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Expeditions--Excellent Way to Experience the Amazon

Thank you for your post. There are always people asking for the Aqua Expeditions trip, this will help them!

CKF
CT
Level Contributor
5 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Expeditions--Excellent Way to Experience the Amazon

I always find useful information on TripAdvisor, but found almost nothing on Aqua Expeditions when I was trying to research. Therefore, I wanted to make sure I posted something for others upon my return. Hope it helps people!

3. Re: Aqua Expeditions--Excellent Way to Experience the Amazon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Iquitos