We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungeltrip

Which Iquitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stavanger
4 posts
Save Topic
Jungeltrip

Have been here before, but this trip was the first with Peru Travel Now. It will not be the last. I had some wish i want to see and they make all of them come true, was a fantastic trip. So if you want to go to Peru i can recommend this company.

Stein Arild Høyland

Norway

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,168 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungeltrip

Tell us more about your trip!

Stavanger
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jungeltrip

Some of the thing we get to try was caiman catching with hands and fishing piranha. Was also visit a village with native people, was nice to see how they live and still hunting. A walk in the night looking after snake, tarantella and a lot of insects. Was also a lot of bird, monkey and other. The food was good, and the bungalows in Heliconia Lodge was very nice:-)

3. Re: Jungeltrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Iquitos