We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lima in October

new york
Level Contributor
749 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lima in October

I'v eread thru most of the posts and the information is very useful Thanks.

I'll be visiting Peru in October. My plans are to study Spanish in Lima intensively for about a week or 10 days (I now speak it at an intermediate level). Then start exploring the country to the usual and not so usual tourist attractions. Total time in Peru will be about a month.

My first questions are - what is the weather in Lima in October and any suggestions for a private Spanish teacher.

I will be using your experience and advice over the next few months. Thanks in advance.

Peter

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
Edwin Tours Peru
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Tourenlima. Com
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Free Walking Tour Barranco
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,678 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lima in October

Go to Google and enter "spanish teachers Lima" and you will get plenty info.

About the weather, October is spring time in Lima. The sun is starting to show in the sky and we start wearing summer clothing.

For more info go to www.weather.com

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lima in October

When I was there October a couple years ago it was sunny and about 70-ish degrees.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
167 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lima in October

weather should be fine on october. youre from NY, so for you, you just need or short sleeves. i was in august (winter)and i used a light sweater. some days i used short sleeves.

4. Re: Lima in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 14:16