We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

Hi there,

My husband and I will be arriving in Lima at 11pm at night. We are then flying to Cusco the next morning. We need a safe and clean place to sleep just for the night. Does anyone have hotel suggestions? We're staying at the Second Hand Peru at the end of our trip - however that is 20 minutes into town -- would you suggest going there for the night or is there a closer option that is fine? Thanks in advance.

dubrovnik croatia
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

i was sailor , i am from croatia, and i was in lima 20 days , listen i was sleeping in lexus hotel price about 45 us, it was perfect for me , 3 stars safe clean and service full ok.. , look on internet for this hotel....

best regards from croatia dubrovnik..

USA
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

Hi

Manhattan Inn worked out for us, it is a nice 3 -star hotel near the airport (less than 6 minutes). Good luck

New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

Hi,

We stayed at the Manhattan for 1 night during Sept.of 06. The hotel is close to the airport but,

The front desk crowd was very noisy most of the night and after a very restless night I woke up with about a dozen bites on my legs.

About 5 weeks later we returned to LIma and stayed at the Hotel Antigua Miraflores for 1 night which is a clean, charming hotel with a beautiful courtyard.

Have a great trip

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

Many people spend the night at the airport. My daughter and I did and it worked out great. It will be about 1:30 am by the time you get your luggage and go through emigration. You should be at the check-in counter for your flight to Cusco 2 hours early. Everybody stays up in the food court. It's very safe and clean, you can stretch out on the floor (a cheap blow up air mattress helps) or just sit in the chairs and have coffee all night. Lots of people to talk to and the fast food restaurants are open all night.

5. Re: Late Night Arrival in Lima- Hotel Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 09:20