We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

Which Lima hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
2 posts
Save Topic
Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

Hey guys,

Last minute I know, but it's what I do best. I am surprising my girlfriend with a trip to Lima for her birthday where I intend to propose to her. The problem is, I want to find a roof top terrace, or at least a hotel with a balcony that overlooks the ocean (land of water, landscape) that would be nice. I was looking at the Sheraton and the Melia Lima as options, but I cant find that specific information .... Does anyone have any experience with these two places? Any other ideas?

Thanks guys, any help would be most appreciated.

Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
784 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

It seems like secondhomeperu.com would be THE perfect place in all regards. Overlooking the Pacific with balconies, terraces, garden, romantic, classy, unique, you name it ...

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

the other option would be miraflores park hotel great views but expensive Melia or sheraton dont offer what you are looking for.

New York
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

You may want to look at this if you want luxury,terrace,views and Privacy to boot!

www.miraflorespenthouse.blogspot.com I rent it whenever I am in Lima and entertaining ladies. It has a torchlit terrace and you can have a romantic dinner delivered by Alfresco´s which is next door!

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

You can also check Marriott in Miraflores.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,277 posts
501 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

I suggest the 5 star Miraflores Park Hotel.

www.mira-park.com

Delta, B.C.
Level Contributor
122 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

Did she say yes? Where did you end up choosing to go? I am planning a special 60th birthday dinner for my sweetheart of 24 years, and would love to hear your recommendations!

7. Re: Really Need Some Help ... Beautiful Hotel Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 08:16