We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LIMA City Tours

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
LIMA City Tours

Is Grayline Tours the only tour company in Lima?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LIMA City Tours

andeantravelweb.com/peru/destinations/lima/l…

...or just type "Lima City Tour" into GOOGLE!

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
248 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LIMA City Tours

Mirabus runs a number of tours in Lima, including a couple of city tour options. They have double-decker buses with an open-air top deck, and do an excellent job. The guides do tours in both Spanish and English. The tours all leave from Parque Kennedy in Miraflores, but there are Mirabus booth locations scattered around town, where you can gather info and, I assume, make bookings. Excellent value. Enjoy!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LIMA City Tours

www.limaeasy.com

best like 17 soles for neat double decker bus

city tour from Miraflores park the night tour is even neater...

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,430 posts
505 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LIMA City Tours

You can also contact Cinthya Laquernaque or her brother. Many posts on this forum recommending them.

Miraflores
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LIMA City Tours

If you are staying in Miraflores, I also recommend the "MiraBus" option. It is perfect for groups that cannot share a taxi, is more secure and is the best priced option in Lima.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: LIMA City Tours

Just returned from LIMA Wednesday afternoon and will have a report soon.

Toronto
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LIMA City Tours

I can highly recommend Mystery Peru agency, ask for Hernan to be your lima day tour guide, you will not be disappointed!

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LIMA City Tours

Excellent Lima tour guides, Cinthya Lequernaque or her brother, Deltom, can be contacted at cinandb@hotmail.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: LIMA City Tours

I dont' know if you like my idea.

My wife and I just back from Peru a couple months ago, Lima was our last stop. We went to the local big Mcdonal (the big one in Miraflore) to have breakfast. Thhere is this guy sitting right next to our table was teaching a kid english. After a while he approched us and introduced himself and offered to show us around Lima for $15 US for about 4- 5 hours. Long story short, we accepted the offer and hired a taxi to downtown, he showed us lots of interesting places, and brought us to a local restaurant for lunch (I paid for the lunch). The luch was the best meal I had in Peru, and it only cost me only 12 soles for 2 with appretitizer and 3 drinks(my wife didn't eat because she had stomach infection in Cuzco). So if you want some excitment, see if you can find this guy in Mcdonal, seems he just hangs there and talk to the tourists.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: LIMA City Tours

Last Sunday we did the 6pm Mirabus "Lima by Night" tour which included the wonderful Park of the Fountains and a coffee/sweets break at the Sheraton Hotel. During the second half of the trip, most of the people on the open top went below.