We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peruvian Local Friends

Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Peruvian Local Friends

I was in Lima, Peru with my 2 daughters last month for only 1 day. We chose Peruvian Local Friends so our tour would be more personable. They were excellent tour guides. Communication by email was always prompt and our tour itinenary was flexible depending on what we wanted. They met us at our hotel and we used

taxis and local buses which I thought was great in experiencing the locals. Visiting the catacombs was a highlight for my daughter. Walking through the main street downtown was a pleasant surprise. Walking through Barranco and miraflores was very nice. Stopping for pisco sour and later for cerviche/traditional Peruvian food was also a nice touch to our tour. For the $50 fee for almost 7 hrs was more than fine. Both our guides spoke English fine and both were informative/pleasant. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who would prefer avoiding the big bus tours.

Condor Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Lima Mentor
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Archaeology Tours, Cultural Tours
Viajes Pacifico
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Peruvian Local Friends

Thank very much "Sticksnstone" for talking so good about us! :) We miss you! Greetings from Lima! :)

12. Re: Peruvian Local Friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:15