We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Nights -- How should I use them?

Boston
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
6 Nights -- How should I use them?

We are coming from Cusco, and thought we'd spend 2 nights in Aguas Caliente to see Machu Picchu twice (my husband wants to do HP, but after reading I think I may be too nervous with my girls). Then 2 nights in Ollantaytambo --- where should we spend 2 additional nights? We fly out of Cusco on the 7th day. Would love ideas. We don't want to move too many times. thanks!!!

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,277 posts
501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Nights -- How should I use them?

I would only stay at one of he SV towns as they are quite close to each other and changing hotels is not a good idea.

Before you decide in which town to stay at, I recommend you check the hotel reviews for the SV as you will find several options and budgets

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Nights -- How should I use them?

Final two nights in Cusco, then you can walk to the sights in the city center or take a tour to the sites closer to Cusco.

If possible you should try to schedule your Sunday morning for Pisac market, which can be reached from either Cusco or the SV. It should be fun for your children too.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Nights -- How should I use them?

Definitely, without a doubt, Cusco. You could spend much longer than 2 nights there. We based ourselves there for all of our Sacred Valley touring, and I would do it again.

4. Re: 6 Nights -- How should I use them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:16