We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LLama Path - Inca trail

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
LLama Path - Inca trail

We have booked LLama Path for the Inca trail departing 8 Sept. Just wondering if anyone else on this forum has booked the same.

Mentioned in this post
Llama Path
Llama Path
1,665 Reviews
Cusco, Peru
Inca Trail
Inca Trail
1,971 Reviews
Machu Picchu, Peru
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

www.llamapath.com and www.perutreks.com

are the 2 best...great choice...

CT
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

We are doing the Inca Trail with Llama Path starting on July 14!!! I'll post a review after!

Mentioned in this post
Inca Trail
Inca Trail
1,971 Reviews
Machu Picchu, Peru
Llama Path
Llama Path
1,665 Reviews
Cusco, Peru
Fairfax, California
Level Contributor
537 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

I am doing the Inca Trail with LLamapath on Sept 3!

So far they have been wonderful to deal with.

Susie

Mentioned in this post
Inca Trail
Inca Trail
1,971 Reviews
Machu Picchu, Peru
Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

We did the trail with them last November and couldnt have been more pleased. You will have so much fun. When the going gets tough they are there to encourage you and help you every step of the way. Believe me - I was the slowest in the group and not once did they ever think I couldnt do it.

I would do the it all over again.

Toronto
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

Has Llamapath replied to any of your emails for the past 3 weeks? I sent them a deposit via paypal and they have not yet replied to any of my emails.

Thanks!

6. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2010, 11:13
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

Hi

I heard from them the next day when I sent my deposit through Pay Pal and then they rung me 2 days later as they need to clarify the date with me.I sent another email asking about hotel accommodation adn heard nothing from them for over a week. I resent the email and they wrote bsck and said that they were waiting to hear back from the hotels. That was nearly two weeks ago adn I still haev not had a reply. We have booked with therm to leave for Inca trail on 8 Sept. I did check on their website where you can check and see your receipt and we are there. Maybe you could try that?

Mentioned in this post
Inca Trail
Inca Trail
1,971 Reviews
Machu Picchu, Peru
england
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

i am booked to go on the trek in aug with llama path, i found it it easier to do my dealings over the phone with them, as they had problems with emails. your best bet is to give them a call.

NYC
Level Contributor
639 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

We went with Llama Path last year and they are excellent. Our guide was Casiano .... and he was excellent.

Enjoy the trip, you're in good hands.

Mentioned in this post
Llama Path
Llama Path
1,665 Reviews
Cusco, Peru
10. Re: LLama Path - Inca trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2009, 05:16