We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inca Rail Tickets

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Inca Rail Tickets

In reading the response from Inca Rail to my reservation request I realized we have to pick the train tickets up in Cuzco. Can we avoind going to Cuzco and pick them up in Olly a day ahead? Does Perurail offer a different scenario or are they the same deal. Is it possible to buy tickets through someone and have them waiting for us in Olly?

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inca Rail Tickets

www.culturalimmersion.org good info can help you but

purchase/pickup easy at www.ollantantaytambo.org

just bring E-tickets CC reciepts records so no worries...

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,627 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inca Rail Tickets

Inka Rail and Peru Rail use exaclty the same train track.

They differ on their train carts and services.

If you want for somebody to get the tickets for you and deliver them to your hotel, contact Sophie at Sofiabarreda@gmail.com

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inca Rail Tickets

Perurail offers the ability to print your etickets out at home, as well as buying them in person at Ollantaytambo. NO reason to hire a travel agent.

I don't know anything about Inca Rail sorry.

4. Re: Inca Rail Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 07:19