We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

LA
2 posts
Save Topic
Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

I am planning to travel Peru for vacation next month. Can any one provide me reviews of Best Peru Tours? Do you recommend them?

Regards,

Jenny

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
columbus,ohio
Level Contributor
14 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

We just returned from a trip of a lifetime to Peru and I can not say enough of Gate 1 travel co.out of 10 it is 10 1/2.our tour manager Edgard and all his local guides.airport transfers choice of hotels and restaurants were excellent .A year ago we went on a trip to Equador and it was great to.We always travel on our own but if we choose to do an organized trip it is a Gate1,

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
2. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 10:05
Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,677 posts
519 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

The only posts from Mike K are the repetition of the one posted here.

Sounds like advertisement to me !

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

We used Kuoda Travel for a week long trip to Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu at the end of April, 2013. Their "hands-on" service from the moment we picked up our bags upon our arrival at the Lima airport until we departed was outstanding. Their guides and driver were excellent, not only explaining the significance and history of the sites we were visiting, but also the local customs. Their selection of hotels and restaurants were spectacular. We were a party of four, my wife and I, and her sister and a friend who joined us from a different location but everything was coordinated flawlessly. This was the first time we'd used a small guided tour company, and were pleased that Kuoda set the bar so high.

Edited: 27 June 2013, 16:14
Mentioned in this post
Kuoda Travel
Kuoda Travel
489 Reviews
Cusco, Peru
Lima
Lima
Lima Region, Peru
Cusco
Cusco
Cusco Region, Peru
Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley
Cusco Region, Peru
Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu
Sacred Valley, Peru
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

I posted the same paragraph because I thought it relevant to each post. I am very passionate about travel and wanted to share my great experience with those looking to get away. I do a lot of research online and this is the best website I have found for customizing international travel. Please share if you know of better websites. I'm always on the lookout for cheaper better options.

Thank you

Boston...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

I'm with Mike, I used them too and I am very pleased with the services I received

Boston...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

I'm talking about LatinDestinations.com, I recommended and will keep recommend them

Norwood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

We booked everything thru Latin Destinations, flights, hotels, car with driver, guides and everything was perfect.The agent was very helpful and knowledgable. We were always met by a guide at every destination with car and driver. Helped us with luggage, hotel registration, restaurant suggestions. They made our trip very enjoyable. I would definitely use them again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

We uses best peru tours and had a positive experience. A lot of our 'excusions/tours' were contraded out to local guides where we met up with other people who booked thru different agencies. Representatives were always there waitimg for us and we loved our trip. We recommend them and would consider using them again if we travel back to peru.

Cusco
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Peru Tours Recommandation needed

After 38 years operating tours in Peru, a two-night stay in Machu Picchu is a must. In the Sacred Valley not to miss are Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo, On Sundays in Pisac the Mass in Quechua language. In Cusco: The Palace of the Sun-Koricancha. In Lima: Larco Museum and Casa Aliaga with lunch at Cala on the seaside, 5 minutes from hotels in Miraflores, in Puno the Titicaca Express by Edgard Tours, I buy from him. These are my best Peru Tours recommendations.

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu
Sacred Valley, Peru
Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley
Cusco Region, Peru
Ollantaytambo
Ollantaytambo