We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

New Orleans...
11 posts
Save Topic
Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

Hello All,

I am looking for the best guided tour that caters more towards the 20-30 year old crowd, or one which that age group flocks to. Any recommendations of tours to choose? Cost is not an issue as long as is it less than $1000 per person

I am greatly appreciative of any help that can be given.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,592 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

Check here : www.andeantravelweb.com/peru/treks/index.html

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
59 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

We did a 3 day adventure trek that we booked at Loki hostel, Cusco (but I think that Condor Travel runs it). Obviously booking from that hostel you attract the 20-30 age group anyway, and the fact that it is an action packed 3 days further adds to this. We went mountain biking and rafting on the first day, zip lining and walking on the second, the Machu picchu on the third. Our guide, Marco, was fantastic, we had a great group of people (all within that age group) and it was smoothly run from start to finish. With travel, accommodation, food and all of the activities it came to around $290, unforgettable weekend! I've written more about it here if you would like to find out more. sensingsouthamerica.com/2014/… Enjoy!

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

So, what is the name of the company that offers this tour? I've been searching online but can't find anything like it! Help!

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

So, what is the name of the company that offers this tour? I've been searching online but can't find anything like it! Help!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
59 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

Condor Travel or you can go on the Loki website and find out more on there. (just google Loki Cusco). I wouldn't panic about booking in advance too much, we turned up in Cusco and booked when we were there for a few days later :)

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

There are many other local and highly recommended tour operators you can look at:

Llama Path, Wayki Treks, incaland adventures, Qente, etc

7. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 17:58
New Orleans...
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

How is g-adventures???

9. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 17:58
Michigan
Destination Expert
for Peru
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Inca Trail Guided Tour for 20-30 Year Olds

FYI, the Inca Trail is not the same trek as the one that #2 did. You cannot show up and hire the IT on the spot.