We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Lima to Cusco

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Flights from Lima to Cusco

What is the best airline to take from Lima to Cusco? Anyone have any airlines to avoid? Star Peru and Peruvian airlines look to be the cheapest- anybody flown with them before?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
122 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Lima to Cusco

I'm flying Peruvian air in 2 weeks. They were recommended by my tour operator Wayki trek so I feel pretty good about it. Go to the actual Peru air site to book your tickets. It will be in Spanish but it is easy to understand. It's way cheaper than booking through Kayak or other search engines.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Lima to Cusco

We just returned from our Peru trip and flew LAN Airlines to/from Cusco. It was very easy traveling, nice planes, friendly flight attendants and (most importantly) our luggage did show up once we landed!

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from Lima to Cusco

LAN is the best airline and normally the most expensive too. Their planes are newer and well maintained. Sometimes if you're booking in advance you can get a good deal and can even work out cheaper than the rest of the airlines. Taca, Star and Peruvian airlines are all about the same in terms of price and service.

4. Re: Flights from Lima to Cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17