We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using BOA debit card to purchase Machu Pichu ticket

13 posts
Save Topic
Using BOA debit card to purchase Machu Pichu ticket

Please help! I have a BOA debit visa card, and I also called to verify that the card has been activated for the verified by visa thing. However, no luck upon purchasing the ticket at all! Any thing special about entering the billing address, zip or CVV? I noticed that "#" cannot be put on the address line but would that make a huge deal? I was directly leaded to the failure page...very frustrated, your comments are highly appreciated!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
14,740 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using BOA debit card to purchase Machu Pichu ticket

Lots of people have problems buying through the website. Just search this forum. Your other option is to have an agent in Peru or one of your hotels buy them for you for a small fee.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using BOA debit card to purchase Machu Pichu ticket

We were able to buy the tickets the evening before we wanted to visit. We arrived in Aguas around 6pm and were able to purchase for the next day. Of course, during high season it may not be so easy.

Agree with Wes - if you are staying overnight in Aguas before you visit MP, ask that they buy for you. Should be very easy request.

3. Re: Using BOA debit card to purchase Machu Pichu ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16