We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HP ticket

Which Urubamba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
HP ticket

What is the easiest way to get HP ticket?? I do not have a verified by visa card so most probably will not be able to buy it online directly. Do they have a number where I can call and get it.

Thanks,

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HP ticket

I am almost sure they do not sell them on the phone. You can always contact them:

CALL CENTER

DIRECCION REGIONAL DE CULTURA CUSCO

Facebook, Skype y Twitter: DRC Cusco Ministerio de Cultura Call Center

e-mail: callcenter@drc-cusco.gob.pe

Telefono: (51) 84 236061

Direccion: Av. de la Cultura Nº238 Condominio Huascar Wanchaq - Cusco, Perú"

If you have a Visa credit card it would be easy to get the Verified by Visa....

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Peru
Level Contributor
5,312 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HP ticket

If you arrive with some days to spare before Machu Picchu, you can book the tickets online, get a reservation code and pay in any Banco de la Nacion office (the reservation only lasts for 6 hours). I suppose this is the easiest way since you don't have to use your credit card, and avoid possible security risks.

However, there is a high risk of not finding tickets. For example, when looking for tomorrow (November 13th), there are 8 spots for the 7 am shift and none for the 10 am. Good luck!

3. Re: HP ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2012, 10:27