We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Bus Company from Caracus to San Antonio del Táchira

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Topic
Best Bus Company from Caracus to San Antonio del Táchira

What is the best company from Caracus to San Antonio del Táchira. I know there are three executive class companies: Aeroexpresos Ejectivo, Pali Express and Rodovias. Aeroexpreson and Rodovias had a webpage but did not appear to have buses to San Antonio. Pali does not appear to have a webpage. I am interested in a bus cama and it does not have to be any of these three. I just want to know which station to go to ahead of time so I am not taking taxis all over Caracus. Thank you.

1. Re: Best Bus Company from Caracus to San Antonio del Táchira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 07:25