We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Famous Treks and Hiking in This Country

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Famous Treks and Hiking in This Country

I like to do a good outdoor adventure in this country. I want to do camping.hike, trekking etc.

What are the famous must do treks in this country? Best natural landmarks to see? this is for travel in October/November 2013?

Also if anyone know of good companies/outfitters for me to look at that do this type of thing?

Thanks

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Famous Treks and Hiking in This Country

For a place to start your research-you may want to check out Osprey Expeditions of Veneuela www.ospreyvenezuela.com/‎

To name a few, not to be missed, natural attractions and trekks: Gran Sabana, Angel Falls, Roraima.

Cumaná
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Famous Treks and Hiking in This Country

When you are a trekking fan look for Trekking to Roraima ( Gran Sabana ), Los Nevados ( Merida ), Humboldt Route ( East Venezuela ). The distances are big but also you can fly from Puerto Ordaz through Caracas to El Vigia or Merida. This is not so expensive and more comfortable than a bus.

There are lot of companies which can prepare invidual travels in Venezuelas with a personal service.

3. Re: Famous Treks and Hiking in This Country

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 05:17