We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
141 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

Hello,

We are staying on the island for four nights on one end and wanted to look at a day pass for a couple of the resorts -- they would have to be kid friendly. Are there any that offer passes for a reasonable amount?

Thank you.

Melbourne...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

Hi there,

Did anybody ever respond to your post? I am wondering the same thing - we are going with our 3 kids in October.

Our kids will be 11, 9 and 6. Did yours have a great time??

Regards,

Sue - Melbourne

Edited: 03 March 2013, 23:47
Gulfport...
Level Contributor
209 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

I did not reply to the first post, fankly because I did not know the answer. I can tell you that I usually stay in a private home between the Pacific Resort and Muri Beach Club. I have always just used the beach, taking my towel and walking next door. I always purchase a happy hour drink or buy a sandwich at the hotel. I also purchase a WiFi card at the hotel and use my laptop at a table in their restaurant. Nobody has ever asked, but then I don't have children, so I am not sure about your situation.

Papa Mike

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,682 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

Hi

I know that the Rarotongan Resort offers day passes which allow non-guests to use their facilities. But I don't know the up to date costs so I suggest you email the resort and ask.

It is a kid-friendly resort.

4. Re: Best value day pass for resort in Rarotonga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 06:17