We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing who you meet

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Amazing who you meet

Seems there are a few contributors from this site about to meet up. We are off to Fiji tomorrow headed for Botaira and Nanuya where we are meeting up with 'Steentje' and 'VicShiraz' at Botaira then on to Nanuya where 'Vic Shiraz' will also be and 'ShadyTree'. Who knows who else. We always seem to meet up with a fellow contributor somewhere. I'm sure we will all have much to report on our return.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazing who you meet

Have a great time Barb, sounds wonderful to be meeting other trip advisors I'm sure you will all have a blast. Safe travels to all...

Rene

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amazing who you meet

Have a great holiday Hooked - sounds great to be meeting other people from this site - how are you going to recognise each other ?? I just had funny thoughts, of people walking around saying "hi, are you Hooked on Fiji and everyone answering YES !! ".

I think we would all love to see photos on your return.

I leave on the 18th ( only for 5 nights - but still can't wait !!!! ).

Steentje
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazing who you meet

Hi you all,

We will recognize each other without a doubt. BaySidney, we're staying at Botaira till 24 October, so if you go there we'll see each other as well.

Can't wait. We're flying tomorrow, Friday.

See you all there.

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazing who you meet

Barb, have a great time!!! Pub

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amazing who you meet

Happy Holidays............

Cheers,

J.

6. Re: Amazing who you meet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 01:18