We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lagoon Resort & Crows Nest Resort Fiji

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lagoon Resort & Crows Nest Resort Fiji

We are going to the Lagoon Resort Pacific Harbour and then on to The Crows Nest on the Coral Coast

we have been to Fiji before and prefer smaller resorts but have found the price of food and drinks can vary largely between resorts

can anyone let us know what we could expect to pay for beer and a glass of wine and meals at these resorts?

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lagoon Resort & Crows Nest Resort Fiji

Hi

I stayed at Crows Nest in september; bfast there is between FJD$7 to $15 depending on what you order. Beer was around $3 or $3.50 for a stubby. I didn't eat lunch there so can't comment. I ate dinner there only a couple of times and that was around $20. But there are several places along the road that you can walk to for meals also. Pizza at Casablanca was quite good; cheapest is approx $9. I liked Le Cafe for lunch or dinner and beer there at happy hour is $2.50.

2. Re: Lagoon Resort & Crows Nest Resort Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 00:17