We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st Time to Fiji

Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
1st Time to Fiji

this will be my 1st time to Fiji, we are going for 5 days and after looking at this forum I think going to an island would be best...so now where should I go?? Its a well earned break for myself and my husband and my 2 year old...where would people suggest? would love to get some input...many thanks Amanda

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st Time to Fiji

Hi Amanda,

There are many many places that everyone could suggest. It depends on what you are looking for.

Do you want somewhere where you dont have to travel for too long to get to?

How much were you thinking per night price wise?

Are there any activities you were really hoping to do?

There are plenty of places you will love, just trying to narrow down the suggestions so your not overloaded.

-kris

Australia
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st Time to Fiji

thanks Kris

I am on a budget of $3500 Aus for the trip and don't want to have to travel too far as I have the baby and probably can't affored the expensive option to get to tyeh island quicker. I'm looking for a relaxing time, sitting by a pool, walking on a beach, snorkelling and maybe so water sports. I'm looking forward to having somewhere where I can sit and have a cocktail and watch the sun go down and somewhere that caters for children but I don't wanted to be surrounded by loads of famlies and children as relaxation is important.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
735 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st Time to Fiji

Hi Amanda

on a $3500 budget you may get an island wich have the best beaches but by the time you add meals and activities it will be prety close

We have stayed at the Naviti several times and found it good value as you get the all inclusive package and dont have o keep puting your hand in your pocket

rember this is the coral coast and not the best beaches but it does have that relaxed feel.

4. Re: 1st Time to Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 01:20