We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyclones!!!

nsw
3 posts
Save Topic
cyclones!!!

hey

my family and i are returning to fiji for the 3rd time next year

because of my schooling the only time available to go would be january holiday peroid.

so for anyone who has been 2 fiji mid january

-how bad are the cylones?

- is there much rain?

- and is it still sunny?

we will be returning to castaway island and going for the 1st time to radisson denaru

thanks

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
735 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cyclones!!!

Hi beach-babe xox

January is the wet season so it may rain or have a cyclone but it is the tropics so it will still be hot and humid as for the Radisson we stay there for 4 nights in may and it is a wonderful hotel just expensive for drinks and meals and the least Fijian felling hotel we have ever stayed at it is the only place that we were always addressed by our surname and I don’t remember hearing a bulla, but the pool is great and you can go to other resorts near by and the marina for drinks and meals much better value

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,301 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cyclones!!!

Cyclones can very in trheir strength, odds are you won't encounter one but it is the time. The rainy season does have it's sahre of sunny days but the sun is ultra ruthless and directly overhead at noon. Beware.

3. Re: cyclones!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2013, 18:41
4. Re: cyclones!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 17:19