We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Fiji

Melbourne
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Fiji

My partner and I want to go to Fiji in August for 5 - 6 nights for my 30th birthday and would like to stay somewhere where there wont be too many families/children around but we only want to spend up to $1500 for accommodation.

We are also not sure whether we should stay on the mainland or on one of the islands.

We are hopeing to get a good deal (where you pay for 4 nights and get 2 nights free etc)...but im not sure if I should be going through a travel agent, expedia or just booking direct.

Our other option is to stay in Vanuatu or on one of the islands in Queensland if Fiji works out too expensive.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Fiji

Any advice you have will be greatly appreciated....

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Fiji

Hi there

Try these websites...the first one you can tailor your own package and it will email you your quote instantly, but be aware that you might need to add in pre/post in Nadi as well if you decide to head out to the islands. It depends when your flight arrives.... www.travelonline.com or www.pacificholidays.com.au/html/packages.php… or http://www.coralseas.com.au/hotdeals/

Good luck!

3. Re: Accommodation in Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 02:19