We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if there are meal plans at Worldmark and if so is it worth it or can you try all the restaurants on Denarau, cheers, clint.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi Clint

Are we going to see you in Vanuatu in May or you still trying to decide where to go

I don’t think World Mark has a meal plan but the food there is cheaper than most Resorts on Denarau there are several restaurants’ at the marina we liked Cardos and ate there quiet a lot but like most of Fiji the food is good not spectacular the cream buns at the hot bread shop are well worth a try

Dave

Ps

only 4 week to go

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi Dave, last year i bought some vouchers from dru, or destinations r us, still had one to use but unfortunatly couldn"t use at Vanuatu so decided to go back to Fiji. I manage a hotel so work 24/7 for 8-12 weeks then get a break so still have a few holidays up my sleave after may, sound like we enjoy the same destinations so we are bound to run into each other and have that beer, please let me know how Benjor was and hope you have a safe and happy trip, clint.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi Clint

Are you sure we are not related in a past life?

We found Benjor when looking to use our credits we got from passport to paradise (Wyndam world mark) but it worked out cheaper not to use them so we still have $1400 of credits to use looks like a Blue Lagoon Cruse linked with 7 nights on Denarau with destinations R us at World Mark (have to do another presentation) next March makes a cheap holiday

Dave

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi Dave, what date are you leaving for Vanuatu, are you flying out from Sydney, i fly out from Syd to Nadi on 10th May at 1.10pm if your there at the same time id be happy to have a pre flight beer with you. ps maybe we were mates in a past life.

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi clint,

My husband and i stayed at world mark last year, and they didn't have meal plans but we found the food to be very cheap. We ate at most of the resorts, but we always seemed to find ourselves going back to the marina, for our meals --- make sure you go to Mamma;s Pizza, it is definitely worth it!!!

Have a great trip

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Hi clint

We fly out of syd at 9/45 on the 10th with virgin may be a bit early to meat up but we are bound to run into each other sooner or later as we to travel to the same places just no at the same time

Fiji looks a bit unsettled at the moment but you will be fine on Denarau it’s a long way from Suva and the people realize that Fijis income is in tourism so will do everything they can to keep you safe & happy have a great time

dave

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Ps

Try the green mussels in garlic butter at Cardos Not bad with a cold Fiji bitter

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

Dave your the man, i love mussels and will put that on the priority list, Beer, mussels, sunset, we live a good life dont we. If i miss you at the airport i will catch up with you later, have a great trip and let me know how you went in Vanuatu. All the best, clint.

9. Re: Meal plans at Worldmark Denarau ( Trendwest )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Fiji