We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay for 3 days

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay for 3 days

Hello Fiji experts! My husband & I have been to Treasure Island in 05 and loved it. We are returning againg this August. I have 3 days to book SOMEWHERE in Fiji before we go to Treasure. Advice?

It's just my husband and I (yes! leaving the kids at home :) ) - we love snorkeling, diving, surfing, exploring. I do like clean accomodations and good food. What do you recommend for us?

Fiji Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Subsurface Fiji
Endless Summer Surf Academy
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Fishing Charters & Tours
Brothers Surf Tours
Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay for 3 days

Hi

As you are already going to an island you may want to stay on the main land if you don’t want to travel to far after your flight one of the resorts on Denarau all good quality and lots of restaurants to chose or First Landing resort between the airport and Latoka a smaller resort with great food and a dive operator on site if you want to travel a little Rydges Hideaway resort on the Coral Coast is quiet good with a nice little right hand break on the reef out front and good food

Dave

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay for 3 days

I can advise that i like to stay at Sonaisali Island Resort it is bout 30mins drive to Denarau Marina which is where your transfer to Treasure is in fact i am going again in a couple of months staying for a few weeks Sonaisali and then also going out to Treasure. Not a good beach at Sonaisali but i prefer it to the bigger resorts at Denarau take a look some real good specials available at the moment!

3. Re: Best place to stay for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 06:17