Thanks to all of your input in other threads, this is what we're thinking about doing this trip from August 1st to August 16th (yes, very last minute now, unfortunately, but I think we can pull it off):
1. Aug 1st to 3rd - Los Angeles to Nadi. Arrives at 5:10am
2. Depart for Royal Davui by seaplane. Spend 7 nights at Royal Davui.
3. Return to Nadi by seaplane. Then take helicopter to Likiliku. Spend 2 nights in Likiliku in Overwater Bure.
4. Return to Nadi by helicopter. Spend 4 nights at Intercontinental.
5. 10:00pm fly back to Los Angeles
Does that seem like a good and reasonable itinerary? Unfortunately, Likiliku only has those two nights available when we want to go. (Though, if you think that's too short to spend there, we could push back our trip to leave a week later, and then we could get more time at Likiliku.)