We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking in advance?

las vegas
Level Contributor
10 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Booking in advance?

We'll arrive in Fiji on September 17 for a 10 day stay. We want to get the full island experience with day cruises since will be staying at the Hilton Denarau. We 're leaning toward Whale's Tail and want to do Rivers Fiji raft (not kayak) day trip. Has anyone had trouble booking these after reaching Fiji? Is it better to book in advance? Any recent experiences/advise with other island day trips would be appreciated. Also dinner/lunch cruises? Thanks!!

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking in advance?

Dinner or lunch cruises you could go with Captain Cook they offer both. I love doing activity while in fiji especially the mainland and in all the years i have been a travel frequenter of fiji i have never pre booked any outing or trip and have had no problems doing this when i arrived. In some cases i like to do it when i arrive as you can see what the weather is doing and decide to do what when it suits you also hearing from other guests in there experiences may sway you to different activity! I would hold off wait till you arrive and then make you bookings and choices!

2. Re: Booking in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2010, 06:21