We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VoliVoli Resort

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
545 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
VoliVoli Resort

Has anyone been to VoliVoli recently, would be interested in your thoughts?

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
165 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VoliVoli Resort

Hi,

Volivoli is about 4k's from our house. I love it there. They are a backpackers nad have recently added newer, more upscale lodging and a pool. Have a restaurant with reasonable prices- and Soni- the bartender, is a favorite of mine- I've known him for 10 years. It's on a gorgeous beach- and has wonderful sunset views from the beach. When a FeeJee Experience Bus is in, it's fairly lively- they have crab races, bon fires, etc. When there's no bus, it's much more quiet.

The owners are fabulous and care about their guests' experiences and have a well-run place. There is free kayaking, they run the dive shop in the area, snorkeling, day trips, etc. Most all of our guests staying at our house go there and we've not had a single negative comment- they are all very happy to spend the day there. I've also heard from people staying there how clean it is- one of the best values for either a backpackers or staying in the lodges.

Beth Carson

Colorado
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VoliVoli Resort

I was there a few months ago, and their new accommodations are very nice. It is a good value, and meal /drink prices are reasonable. It’s a good option up north if you are looking to save a bit and still have great sunsets, beach, etc.

3. Re: VoliVoli Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 06:17