We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bula Bluestreek

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Bula Bluestreek

Welcome Home!!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday --- a lot of us would love to hear how it went - we missed you!!!

Vinaka,

Julie.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Yes, missed having your little face pop up as I read through the posts :)

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Hope you had a great time, waiting in anticipation for your reviews!!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Looking forward to reading about your holiday and wonder whether you made it to the Pure Fiji factory tour

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Hello everyone and a great big bula to you all! Holiday was wonderful nearly a month in the lovely Fiji or as i have come to say my second home! If it were not for medical reasons i would migrate to the Islands and live but i have to be content for multiple holiday trips! I have so many wonderful things to review and tell everyone but am a bit snowed under with some other work so reviews will have to wait as i want to put loads of info in for everything and everyone! I am still on Fiji time also so makes things harder and a lot slower! Blaze did not make it to pure Fiji but did have the chance to chat with someone whos family member has been the model for the products and they advised the factory tour to not be that exciting and a bit smaller than what a thought and given you really do not get any discount on products i just bought the spa products that i wanted from town instead! I will be reviewing Sonaisali Island Resort, Treasure Island Resort and also Raffles Gateway i can say marvelous to all and no bad remarks will be made! I have not even unpacked the bags yet i have been home such a short time! I missed you all and will to answer the odd question for now and place my reviews ASAP. Love to you all!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bula Bluestreek

glad you enjoyed yourself - I didn't realise you were away for nearly a month. It's hard enough returning after only 2 weeks there

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Yes a month in Fiji would be wonderful!! It went very quickly though (bet if was faster for you) Didn't seem like you where gone for a month :)

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Blaze and Beerwalk yes the time went fast but was also a bit drawn out better than 2 weeks but i settle for anything around 2 weeks time! The older i get and the more trips i make i just keep extending the length and its always good! Even on the last day before flying home i was considering a few extra nights given i fly Air Pacific and Business class i can and have done before change my plans at the last minute! If it was not for my four legged companions at home and a dog that had issues i would have been on the phone to extend! I guess this is my first day back with my beloved computer i did not take the laptop with me so pure relaxing time while i was away it does feel like a while ago! Anyways thanks for your thoughts!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bula Bluestreek

if I could, I'd stay for a month- no problem! I'm thinking of going but not definite yet

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bula Bluestreek

Yes so would I........but there is a thing called 'work' that I always have to come back to!! They would die if I took more that a couple of weeks off. Maybe one day :)

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bula Bluestreek

im very lucky in that im fairly flexible with work arrangements and have been able to travel a lot as a tourist in the past few years and why not i love it! Bring it on more than a month perhaps next time we will see.