We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent weddings in Fiji?

Irvine
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Recent weddings in Fiji?

Hii

My Fiance' and I are planning our wedding to FIji next year. Any tips or advice? Which resorts should we consider? So far I like turtle island and Liku Liku

Thanks!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,541 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

Check out the website for Matangi Private Island Resort. We witnessed a wedding there last April. If you would like to see pictures, send me your e-mail address in a private message. I will send you an invitation to view pictures we have posted on Picasa.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
489 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

We were married at Qamea in October 2008. It was truly a fairytale wedding. Qamea is a luxury island resort with a beautiful beach, and incredible diving. All the wedding arrangements including the flowers, marriage official, Fijian choir, plus legal paperwork were expertly handled by the resort’s wedding coordinator, Cia.

Getting married in Fiji was a wonderful experience as it is such a magical place with beautiful people. Good luck with all of your plans.

I sure anyplace in Fiji you pick will by magical too!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
437 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

My sister got married at the Warwick resort on the coral coast last year and it was absolutely beautiful. They did lots to ensure the day went smoothly as she has over 30 guests coming and leaving etc.

The thing we love about visiting the coral coast is you can have your share of lovely beaches,, and they are there,, maui bay and natadoli are lovely sandy white beaches with awesome snorkling close to maui bay (close to Warwick), and be still on the main land to see and feel the real fiji and its people while you are on your honeymoon.

Auckland
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

The best advice I could give is to get a good photographer - these are our photos and we are very pleased with them! We used Meg Campbell-Back for our wedding on Treasure Island Sept 2009 www.facebook.com/album.php…

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
549 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

speediea, i have seen your photo's before (on facebook) they are awesome you must be so happy with them, congrats on your wedding. I guess it will be back to Treasure for future anniversaries.

Chicago
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

My fiance and I are also getting married in Fiji! I did quite a bit of research, so hopefully I can help. How many people are you planning to invite? It looks like you've chosen two adults-only resorts so far, so I will just say that I'd recommend you look into Royal Davui. That's where we've decided to have ours and it's definitely in the same category with Likuliku and Turtle Island. They have a number of location options for the ceremony, one being a FABULOUS sandspit! Check out their website for some pictures- it looks amazing.

Also, I'm so glad to hear someone mention Meg Campbell-Back! We are using her for our photographer and I am SO excited! She's been so great to work with thus far.

7. Re: Recent weddings in Fiji?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:15