We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
550 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

fares current as of January 2010

Nadi town $10

Newtown Beach $12

Denarau $25

Lautoka $30

Vuda Point Marina $25

Rakiraki $150

Sigatoka $80

Outrigger Resort $90

Warwick Resort $110

Natadola $80

Pacific Harbour $150

Suva $180

These prices are from the Nadi Airport Taxi's (the yellow one's just outside the arrivals hall), they are all small stationwagons suitable for 4 passengers & luggage.

Always check with the driver the cost of your trip before getting in.

All Taxi's in Fiji are required (by law) to use their meters but many do not, so establish the price first.

If you are using taxi's around town, from your resort etc, always ask them to use their meters or establish the cost first - if you don't like the price - go to another taxi there are plenty about.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

thanks, that's very helpful

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

well said doryblue so true! Good idea lisitng all the current fares comes in very handy for new holiday makers to fiji! Thankyou

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Thanks so much for the prices. I put a post up a few days ago asking for prices, so your post has been much appreciated =]

Just out of interest, would you happen to know how much darer prices might be for Maxi cabs? (7 seater vans)

I am sure there are plenty of groups/families of more than 4 traveling that might benefit from knowing these prices too, me included =]

We are seriously thinking of just book our private transfers directly through the resort which seems to be the best/cheapest option for us it seems at the moment....

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
550 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

I haven't seen any 'maxi' cabs though there are lots of mini vans around, I don't know of any that work directly from the airport but I will see if I can find out for you.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
10,025 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

There are lots of Maxi cabs, we use the when the family travel with us. F$10 to Nadi and F$12 to Newtown Beach sounds very cheap We paid F$20 to Nadi from the airport in October with Yellow cabs.

The others sound about right.

detroit michigan
Level Contributor
230 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

How much is the taxi from Denaru Island to Blue Lagoon cruise site? About how long to get there? Karen 59

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
550 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Blue Lagoon Cruises leave from Lautoka, taxi fare from Denarau to Lautoka would be about $50.

Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Can I easy to get taxi at the airport?( We're four persons,having diving gears)

Do I need to take booking in advance?( By telephone)

How long to from airport to The Pearl south Pacific Resort(located at Pacific Harbour) Is it the taxi rates is around Fiji 150?

Miran

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
550 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Hi Miran,

Yes, there are always plenty of taxi's available at the airport regardless of what time your flight arrives - day or night - and you do not need to book in advance..

If you have the standard amount of diving gear it should easierly cater for 4 passengers.

The fare will be $150, but always ask the driver before you get in the taxi to reconfirm, the trip will take about 2 1/2hours, it is a very scenic drive so you will enjoy it.

Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi fares - Nadi airport to.....

Thanks for your help!