We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
794 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

We are the type of people who do all inclusive as we are on a budget and we know exactly how much we are spending from the beginning. Now can anyone please tell me if there are any all inclusives that include all meals and alcohol as well? Please let me know, I have been looking. Thanks.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

Hi nheller

Yes the Naviti resort on the Coral coast has an all inclusive package that includes all meals and drinks (local beer wine and spirits) the wine is Australian or NZ and is available whenever the bars are open I think the Warwick has as well but check with them or your travel agent Rydges Hideaway has all-inclusive drinks with meals. Other posters may be able to help if any of the islands have an all-inclusive or ask your travel agent

Dave

sydney
Level Contributor
252 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

As Daveis said the Naviti has an all inclusive package. I have been 3 times before and again going in May this year. Just remember it is for local beer wine and local spirits. If you look on their website it will tell you what you get. It is convenient that all is paid before you go. Cocktails are extra but you get a discount from the normal price. They are FJ$12. (Roughly AU$7.50, US$7.00)

The Warwick has a meal package and an all inclusive. Apparently the all inclusive there is quite expensive. Just had friends return and they said the all inclusive was not worth it.

Rydges Hideaway did have all inclusive. I dont know if they still do.

All these resorts are on the Coral Coast. It is about 90mins from Nadi. The beaches are not white sand but I dont mind.

Some of the islands are all inclusive but are in the luxury budget. Some other posters can tell you which ones they are.

There are some good deals out at the moment.

Edited: 21 January 2010, 10:19
Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
794 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

I will definitely check those out. The only problem is I dont drink beer or wine :( I guess I'm picky. Thanks for the leads, if there's anything else please post.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

You will find that most resorts do meal plans that don't include drinks. At least you would be able to budget for meals.

Beerwalk :)

Victoria
Level Contributor
302 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

I priced the Warwick all inclusive and IMO you'd really need to be bending the elbow hard to justify it. The meal package is good value IMO. If you are a spirit drinker you can save a lot of money by taking duty free and your choice of mixers with you to your resort.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

Bula

If you don’t drink beer or wine what do you drink? the Navity has local spirits rum, scotch ,gin ect if you want cocktails or imported drinks you pay ½ price buying alcohol at duty free and bringing it with you is fine but you can’t drink it down by the pool or with your dinner at the restaurants so you have to drink it in your room I don’t go on holiday to sit in my room drinking on my Owen I can do that at home I go to meet people and enjoy the atmosphere and have a good time

Dave

7. Re: Is there an all inclusive that includes all meals & alcohol?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 05:16