We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

NYC
1 post
Save Topic
Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

I am looking to stay at the Royal Davui for 5 nights followed by 4 nights at LikuLiku. All the Vales look to be about the same size but the premium has a heated plunge pool... are the premiums worth the extra $2500-$3000 for 5 nights? To be honest, I'd rather spend the extra money on cocktails and activities. Any thoughts?

How is the spa at Royal Davui? I have heard that it is a bit lacking... should we save our spa treatments for LikuLiku?

Has anyone done the Open Water Padi Course at Royal Davui? Is this too time consuming for a honeymoon trip?

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

Can't comment on Royal Davui, but have been to Likuliku 3 times and can highly recommend their spa treatments --- it is in a beautiful quiet setting - all you can hear are the birds. The ladies are fantastic (Lucy was wonderful) and I have heard lots of good reports about Scott - on a previous visit, other lady guests were raving about Scott's massages!!

Prices were fantastic (compared to Sydney) - so I have spent quite a bit of time there....

Their website will give you a list of their treatments and prices.

Hope you have a great holiday.

Chicago
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! My fiance and I are also going to Fiji and splitting our trip up between Royal Davui and Likuliku. When are you traveling?

We decided to go with the Deluxe vale simply due to the price differential. I spoke with a few different travel agents who all recommended we take the Deluxe and save the money. To us, it wasn't worth it just to have the heated pool. We'd rather use the money for something else, as you said!

Have you spoken with the resorts? I know that with our honeymoon packages, we will be getting a massage at each resort included in the price.

Edited: 03 February 2010, 00:38
3. Re: Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 11:00
4. Re: Royal Davui - Island , Deluxe or Premium Vale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 08:16