We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice... where to stay? 3 weeks in fiji! Arriving Feb 28th

Raglan
1 post
Save Topic
Advice... where to stay? 3 weeks in fiji! Arriving Feb 28th

Currently in New Zealand and have been here for 2 months backpacking around both the north and south islands!

I will be leaving NZ and arriving in Nadi on Feb 28th and will have 3 weeks in fiji. I am looking at going to mantaray island, bounty, and beachcomber...? I am also looking to stay in dorms/backpackers to save some money!

Does anyone have any suggestions for me on where to go or stay. I am a 23 year old guy who is very active... loves to dive, snorkel, fish, surf, and party! Please give me any advice you have on places to go/see and what they are like! Thanks for the help!!

Peace,

Brian!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice... where to stay? 3 weeks in fiji! Arriving Feb 28th

I think that the best resort for you would be Beachcomber Island. This is Fijis party island. They have dorm and bure accommodation. Also if you want great snorkelling and nice beaches you have to stay on an island.

Or since you have 3 weeks in Fiji, how about spitting your stay between Beachcomber and Mango Bay on the Coral Coast. Mango Bay is also a backpackers. By staying on the Coral Coast you will be close to all of the adventure experiences e.g. cave tours, jet boating, zip lining etc.

Beerwalk :)

Edited: 12 February 2010, 05:38
Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
734 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice... where to stay? 3 weeks in fiji! Arriving Feb 28th

Bula brian

Have a look at http://www.awesomefiji.com/ they specialize in backer adventures Island hopping around Fiji they are bound to be able to help you

Dave

3. Re: Advice... where to stay? 3 weeks in fiji! Arriving Feb 28th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 07:16